11.12.2008

cupcakes!!!

I love taking pictures of this adorable family. Seriously, these are the most beautiful kids! Thank you, Hailey, for the awesome styling! I know I can always count on you for that! And yes, this is my favorite location right now...can you tell?!
Max is obsessed with cupcakes right now ( thanks to dippidee!) so to get him to smile we had to keep yelling, " cupcakes!" 
sweet.








Love the expression on her face! and of course Max could care less!


























I love her position she's in, and I love it how Max is just back there collecting his little rocks, he's just doin his own thing, he doesn't even realize we're taking pictures!


























Max has had it! He's done!
He's so mad, and we all think it's so cute! Poor guy!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I cant wait to see the rest! I love how all the purple turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete